Saturday, September 20, 2008

Powerline Pass Trail Run

I ran the 2008 Powerline Pass Trail Run today. 13 miles, 3500 ft. elevation gain. Part-march, part-run-it's up, up, up s-l-o-w-l-y and down, down, down FAST!!! It was chilly at the start, but I warmed up quickly as it was straight up right from the start.

The run follows the powerline, so you can always look ahead to see where you are going.



I was trying to smile- I was having fun- but I just couldn't breathe very well.


Finally above tree line, it got petty fogged in.

Looking up towards the pass.

Fresh snow!

Five miles up to the pass- 8 miles more down to the finish.

Looking out the valley- the second half of the run.

Thank you feet for taking me!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your run!
Love,
Mom and Dad