Friday, July 16, 2010

Double Peak Day

I really wanted to do Double Sui-this week's Epic run up BOTH North and South Suicide Peaks. But, with fishing frenzy at fever pitch in our home and a full day of kid's activities, there was no way to carve 6 hours out of my day. I set out to do my own double peak adventure. I hit Arctic Valley and ran a lovely ridge loop, climbing two peaks- Gordon Lyon and Rendezvous. I clicked a few flower shots along the way in between climbing up, running down, climbing up and sprinting down again. Perfect. Here I am looking up toward Gordon Lyon.

Sitka Valerian

Arnica

Anenomes

Monkshood

Rosewort/King's Crown

Looking over to Rendezvous from Gordon Lyon.

GREEN!

Spring Beauty

Glaucous Gentain

Atop Rendezvous with Gordon Lyon behind me.

Forget-Me-Not












No comments: