Friday, September 24, 2010

His First Grouse Hunt

Charlie and David are off to the Kenai for a grouse-hunting afternoon. Charlie was so excited to hop in the truck with David and then he switched over to his calm demeanor once in the truck. Charlie has been with us for just over a month and he seems to completely know how to be a part of our family. He is just calm and happy and loving and comfortable. It was hard for me to let him go for the night, but it will be a great reunion for us in the campground tomorrow morning when the girls and I catch up with the boys.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Duffyvile blog. Charlie, berries, Maren, Sadie Rose, kitty, scenery; the whole works.....

Cullen/Zurcher's said...

Sara, this is Heather (Jim Zurcher's wife). I just wanted to send a note that there is a big 40th birthday celebration for Tim Smith and Jimmy (combo). It is October 30th in Bellingham. I know you live so far away, but it would be a grand surprise if Dave Duffy, or all of you showed up. Any chance? I know Bellingham may not be high on your priorities for visiting, but I thought I would give it a go. Heather