Sunday, October 07, 2007

The countdown officially starts!

Due date: 10/31/07 25 days until due date


In an attempt to embrace the unpredictability and spontaneous nature of the arrival of Baby Duffy #2, I am going to record my daily feelings, images and emotions until baby gets here. Are there only four days left or fourteen?With frank breech Maren, we picked a date, she came a few days early, but I had no labor, no contractions. I walked into the OR and 20 minutes later she was born. Baby #2 is head down and I am having pressure and movement way down low. Was that something, is that a contraction? I am told I will know when I am having a real contraction, but for now it is a real guessing game- when, how strong, how fast, how much pain? Ha! This is a great lesson in living in the moment and until the baby arrives I'll try to share my daily moments, no matter what they bring.

No comments: