Friday, October 19, 2007

Recreating the past...

Due date: October 31
12 days to go!
Tonight David and I had a date. I had a STRONG desire for mexican food. I wanted the closest thing I could get to a New Mexican chile enchilada dinner. We came pretty close tonight at Mexico in Alaska. I had chicken enchiladas with mole sauce and plenty o' guac.- YUM! It was delicious, but I also had an plan.
This is August 1, 2003- the night before Maren was born. David and I
had just returned from El Patio, our favorite little cafe in Albuquerque, after a huge
hot and spicy plate of chicken enchiladas Christmas (red AND green chile). My belly was rumbly and FULL! I stood above the empty crib and told the baby it was time to make itself known. The next morning my water broke and we had Maren by just about noon time.

No comments: